Click on the Google Analytics app to add it and fill in the app details as follows:
- A name is required for the app, and an optional description for it.
- Type an email address and a password to log in to your Google Analytics account.
- Choose the refresh rate of your graph (the default one is 180 seconds).
- Type the URL of the Analytics that you want to display.
- Choose the period of the Analytics that you want to display.
- Last 7 days
- Last 30 days
- Last 12 months
- Custom date
- Set the default duration the app will appear in a playlist.
- Click “Save,” and your app is ready to use.
The Yodeck Support Team can help you out! Reach out!