You can add formatted static text. Display your own custom text and format it with a range of style choices including bold, italics, and more. Images are also supported. Please note the text is static and does not scroll.
Creating a Rich Text widget
Click on the Rich Text widget within your widget gallery to add it, or click this link to quickly create a new one and fill in the widget details as follows:
- A Name is required for the widget and an optional Description for it.
- Set the Background color of your Rich Text by clicking on the icon and choosing a color and shading.
- In the box below, write your text and format it as you want it to be.
- Set the Default Duration that the widget will appear in a playlist.
- You can set the Play From/Play Until parameters. In other words, you can select the expiration date, which means that you can choose the exact date and time that this widget will play in your playlist. We recommend selecting the “Always” and “Forever” settings for the widget to never expire.
- Click Save and your widget is ready to use.
For advanced users seeking to add an HTML code or any other complex text, you can find useful information here.
The Yodeck Support Team can help you out! Reach out!