Table of Contents
Display a feed with all events from single or multiple calendars. It is ideal for checking out your daily schedule, using it outside of meeting rooms, and organizing events.
This App works with any calendar provider by using ICS calendar links.
Creating a Calendar Events Feed app
Click on the Events Feed app within your app gallery to add it, or click this link to quickly create a new one and fill in the app details as follows:
- A Name is required for the app and an optional Description for it.
- Click the Add button and paste your ICS link and give a name to it. To add multiple, click the Add button again.
- Select the Events Format from the dropdown list.
- Choose a Color Theme. If you choose Custom additional configuration options will appear.
- Choose a Font.
- Select between a 12 or 24 Timeformat.
- Choose the refresh interval of your feeds (the default one is 15 minutes).
- Set the Default Duration that the app will appear in a playlist.
- You can set the Play From/Play Until parameters. In other words, you can select the expiration date, which means that you can choose the exact date and time that this app will play in your playlist. We recommend selecting the “Always” and “Forever” settings for the app to never expire.
- Click Save and your app is ready to use.
Calendar Events Feed app example
The Yodeck Support Team can help you out! Reach out!