Table of Contents
An Analog Clock app that shows the time based on the Player’s location. Shows the time in analog form. You can choose the colors for the dials, frame, background, and more for more customization.
Creating an Analog Clock app
Click on the Analog Clock app within your app gallery to add it, or click this link to quickly create a new one and fill in the app details as follows:
- A Name is required for the app and an optional Description for it.
- Set the Background Color, Fill and Stroke.
- Optionally Select timezone. If you don’t the app will display the time based on the player’s time zone.
- Set the Default Duration the app will appear in a playlist.
- You can set the Play From/Play Until parameters. In other words, you can set the expiration date, which means that you can choose the exact date and time that this app will play in your playlist or show, or you can choose the “Always” and “Forever” setting and the app will never expire.
- Click “Save,” and your app is ready to use.
Analog Clock Example Configuration & Result
The Yodeck Support Team can help you out! Reach out!