Table of Contents
Display the weather forecast in three or six-hour increments using data from OpenWeather. The app will automatically reload the data every 10 minutes.
Creating an Hourly Weather app
Click on the Hourly Weather app within your app gallery to add it, or click this link to quickly create a new one and fill in the app details as follows:
- A Name is required for the app and an optional Description for it.
- Choose to use the player’s physical location or disable it and choose a location on the map.
- Type a Location Header for your weather app.
- Select the number of Hours for Forecast.
- Select Temperature units (Celsius, Fahrenheit, or Kelvin).
- Select the Time Format between 12 or 24 hour format.
- Choose the Language from the drop-down list.
- Set the Color Theme.
- Set the Font to be used.
- Set the Default Duration that the app will appear in a playlist.
- You can set the Play From/Play Until parameters. In other words, you can select the expiration date, which means that you can choose the exact date and time that this app will play in your playlist. We recommend selecting the “Always” and “Forever” settings for the app to never expire.
- Click Save, and your app is ready to use.
Hourly Weather app example
The Yodeck Support Team can help you out! Reach out!