Display the weather forecast in three or six-hour increments using data from OpenWeather. The widget will automatically reload the data every 10 minutes.
Creating an Hourly Weather widget
Click on the Hourly Weather widget within your widget gallery to add it, or click this link to quickly create a new one and fill in the widget details as follows:
- A Name is required for the widget and an optional Description for it.
- Choose to use the player’s physical location or disable it and choose a location on the map.
- Type a Location Header for your weather widget.
- Select the number of Hours for Forecast.
- Select Temperature units (Celsius, Fahrenheit, or Kelvin).
- Select the Time Format between 12 or 24 hour format.
- Choose the Language from the drop-down list.
- Set the Color Theme.
- Set the Font to be used.
- Set the Default Duration that the widget will appear in a playlist.
- You can set the Play From/Play Until parameters. In other words, you can select the expiration date, which means that you can choose the exact date and time that this widget will play in your playlist. We recommend selecting the “Always” and “Forever” settings for the widget to never expire.
- Click Save, and your widget is ready to use.
Hourly Weather widget example
The Yodeck Support Team can help you out! Reach out!