Click on the Putler widget to add it and fill in the widget details as follows:
- A Name is required for the widget and an optional Description for it.
- Type in your Putler email address and password to log in to your Putler account.
- Choose the Refresh Interval of your report (default rate is 180 seconds).
- In the Enter URL field, paste the URL of the desired report from your Putler account.
- In the Select Report drop-down menu, choose among many options, the report that you want to show on your screen.
- Set the Default Duration the widget will appear in a playlist.
- You can set the Play From/ Play Until parameters. In other words, you can set the expiration date, which means that you can choose the exact date and time that this widget will play in your playlist or show, or you can choose the “Always” and “Forever” setting and the widget will never expire.
- Click “Save,” and your widget is ready to use.