Show an RSS feed from The Guardian on your screens. You can select the news category you want to display and customize the visuals of the app.
Creating a The Guardian RSS App
- Click on The Guardian RSS app within your app gallery to add it, or click this link to quickly create a new one and fill in the app details as follows:
- A Name is required for the app and an optional Description.
- Select the News type that you want to display.
- Choose the Refresh Rate of the RSS app. This sets the time interval the app will use to update the posts from the feed.
- Choose how many posts you want to display by configuring the Number of Posts.
- Optionally, enable the toggle to display the image of the post. Disabling it will display only the text of the post.
- Configure the slide duration of each post (minimum is 5 seconds) by configuring the Post Duration.
- Select the Style setting.
- Click Save, and your widget is ready to use.
By enabling this option, you can set media’s Availability. In other words, you can select a future and an expiration date, which means you can pick the exact date and time this media will be available to play on your screens.
For the “Advanced Media Scheduling” feature, please click here for more details.
The Yodeck Support Team can help you out! Reach out!