Table of Contents
Add traffic map from Google Maps to your screens
Creating a Google Traffic App
Click on the Google Traffic app within your app gallery to add it, or click this link to quickly create a new one and fill in the app details as follows:
- A Name is required for the app and an optional Description for it.
- Paste the Latitude and Longitude coordinates as they appear in your browsers address bar. Check the next section on how to get the coordinates.
- Set the Zoom level.
- Optionally, select a Fallback Image to be displayed if web page fails to load.
- Set the Default Duration that the app will appear in a playlist.
- You can set the Play From/Play Until parameters. In other words, you can select the expiration date, which means that you can choose the exact date and time that this app will play in your playlist. We recommend selecting the “Always” and “Forever” settings for the app to never expire.
How to get the Latitude and Longitude coordinates
Visit this page https://google.com/maps with your browser and navigate to the place that you want. Check the URL address in the address bar of your browser. The first number is the Latitude, the second is the Longitude and the third is the Zoom level that you are currently using.
Google Traffic app example
The Yodeck Support Team can help you out! Reach out!