Table of Contents
Use this App to display any calendar in a daily or weekly grid-like layout. You can add multiple calendars, the app will show events from all of them.
This App works with any calendar provider by using ICS calendar links.
Creating a Daily/Weekly Calendar app
Click on the Daily/Weekly app within your app gallery to add it, or click this link to quickly create a new one and fill in the app details as follows:
- A Name is required for the app, and an optional Description for it.
- Click the Add button, paste your ICS link, and give a name to it. To add multiple, click the Add button again.
- Select the View of your choice (Daily or Weekly).
- Choose the Refresh interval of your feeds (the default one is 15 minutes).
- Choose the First Day Of the Week.
- Choose to Hide the days that you don’t want to appear on the screen.
- Choose the Time Format.
- Choose the Working Hours that you want to appear on the screen.
- Choose a Color Theme.
- Choose a Font.
- Set the Default Duration so that the app will appear in a playlist.
- You can set the Play From/Play Until parameters. In other words, you can select the expiration date, which means that you can choose the exact date and time that this app will play in your playlist. We recommend selecting the “Always” and “Forever” settings for the app never to expire.
- Click Save, and your app is ready to use.
Daily/Weekly Calendar app example
The Yodeck Support Team can help you out! Reach out!