Table of Contents
Tableau Software is an interactive data visualization software company focused on business intelligence. It aims to provide interactive visualizations and business intelligence capabilities with an interface simple enough for end-users to create their own reports and dashboards. In this guide, you will quickly learn how to create a Tableau app under your Yodeck account.
Creating a Tableau app
Click on the Tableau app within your app gallery to add it, or click this link to quickly create a new one and fill in the app details as follows:
- A Name is required for the app and an optional Description.
- Type your Tableau email address and password to log in to your Tableau account.
- Choose the Refresh Interval of your graph (default rate is 180 seconds).
- In the Enter URL field, paste the URL of the desired graph from your Tableau account.
- In the Fallback Image field, choose to have an image if the player goes offline for some reason.
- Set the Default Duration so that the app will appear in a playlist.
- Click “Save,” and your app is ready to use. Assing it to your player, and the player will display the relative graph.
Tableau’s Final result
This is how your graph will display on your TV screen. Of course, you can check the below video for more details.