To connect your player with your wireless network, please follow the below steps:
- First of all, connect the Yodeck Player with an Ethernet cable.
- After coming online in your dashboard, enter your wireless network’s WiFi credentials in the Yodeck Portal (Monitor Settings->Wireless Network) .
💡Keep in mind that WiFi network names are case-sensitive.
- After clicking ” Save, ” a blinking message ” Configuring ” will display at the bottom right of your screen. Please do not unplug or reboot the Player in this state. When the message disappears from your screen, you can safely remove the Ethernet cable.
- If the WiFi credentials are correct, the Player should connect to your wireless network without any issues.
- Unplug the Ethernet cable and try to make some content changes to ensure that the Player responds to the new content changes via your wireless network.