Create a QR code with whatever result you want, including links to social media or websites. Supported options include style settings for background and font color and a selection of preloaded icons including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more.
Creating a QR Code widget
Click on the QR Code widget within your widget gallery to add it, or click this link to quickly create a new one and fill in the widget details as follows:
- A Name is required for the widget and an optional Description for it.
- Type the QR Response. The displayed information for reading by the camera on a smartphone.
- Add an optional title for your QR Code.
- Add an optional subtitle for your QR Code.
- Set the text and background colors.
- Choose if you want to add an icon to your QR Code and customize it as you wish.
- Set the Default Duration that the widget will appear in a playlist.
- You can set the Play From/Play Until parameters. In other words, you can select the expiration date, which means that you can choose the exact date and time that this widget will play in your playlist. We recommend selecting the “Always” and “Forever” settings for the widget to never expire.
- Click Save and your widget is ready to use.
QR Code widget examples
Click on each of the following tabs to see an example configuration and the final result.
The Yodeck Support Team can help you out! Reach out!