Click on the ESPN widget to add it and fill in the widget details as follows:
- A name is required for the widget and an optional description for it.
- Select the type of news that you want to display.
- Choose how many posts you want to display on your screen.
- Choose the Slide duration of your feed (minimum is 5 seconds)
- Choose the refresh rate of the RSS widget in order to see only the latest feeds.
- Set the Font Size, the Font color and the Background color of your RSS widget
- Set the default duration the widget will appear in a playlist.
- You can set the Play From/ Play Until parameters. In other words, you can set the expiration date, which means that you can choose the exact date and time that this widget will play in your playlist or show or you can choose the “Always” and “Forever” setting and the widget will never expire.
- Click “Save” and your widget is ready to use.