Table of Contents
You can add any embedded iframe and display it on your players.
Creating an Embed app
Click on the Embed app within your app gallery to add it, or click this link to quickly create a new one and fill in the app details as follows:
- A Name is required for the app and an optional Description for it.
- Paste your iframe code in the Embedded Code field.
- Set the Default Duration for which the app will appear in a playlist.
- You can set the Play From/Play Until parameters. In other words, you can select the expiration date, which means that you can choose the exact date and time that this app will play in your playlist. We recommend selecting the “Always” and “Forever” settings for the app to never expire.
- Click Save and your app is ready to use.
The Yodeck Support Team can help you out! Reach out!