A digital clock that displays the date and time based on Player location. You can choose the colors for the digits and background for more customization. The size gets automatically adjusted to the layout zone.
Creating a Date & Time widget
Click on the Date & Time widget within your widget gallery to add it, or click this link to quickly create a new one and fill in the widget details as follows:
- A Name is required for the widget and an optional Description for it.
- Select the Time Format.
- Optionally select a Timezone. If you don’t select one the widget will make use the timezone of the player that you will assign it.
- Hide or not the Seconds, Time and Date.
- Select a Date Format from the dropdown list.
- Select a Language from the dropdown list.
- Select the Background and Font color.
- Finalize your setup by selecting Font Family, Style and Type.
- Set the Default Duration that the widget will appear in a playlist.
- You can set the Play From/Play Until parameters. In other words, you can select the expiration date, which means that you can choose the exact date and time that this widget will play in your playlist. We recommend selecting the “Always” and “Forever” settings for the widget to never expire.
Date & Time’s result
This is how your Date & Time widget will display on your TV screen.