Table of Contents
Display your player’s basic information on the TV screen. A simple app displays your player’s information (Name, ID, and Location) on your TV screen.
Creating a Player Basic Info app
Click on the Player Basic Info app within your app gallery to add it, or click this link to quickly create a new one and fill in the app details as follows:
- A Name is required for the app and an optional Description.
- Toggle on or off the Display Name if you want the app to display the monitor’s name.
- Toggle on or off the Display ID if you want the app to display the monitor’s ID.
- Toggle on or off the Display Location if you want the app to display the player’s location.
- Configure style settings by selecting the Font, Background Color and Text Color.
- Set the Default Duration for which the app will appear in a playlist.
- You can set the Play From/Play Until parameters. In other words, you can select the expiration date, which means you can choose the exact date and time that this app will play in your playlist. We recommend selecting the “Always” and “Forever” settings for the app to never expire.
- Click Save, and your app is ready to use.
Player Basic Info example
The Yodeck Support Team can help you out! Reach out!