This widget helps you display your Google Slides presentation on your TV screen.
Creating a Google Slides widget
Click on the Google Slides widget within your widget gallery to add it, or click this link to quickly create a new one and fill in the widget details as follows:
- A Name is required for the widget and an optional Description for it.
- Type your Google Slides URL address.
- Set the duration of each Slide (default is 15 seconds per slide). This option will override the Google Slides Auto-Advance slides option.
- Select the Rrefresh rate of your presentation (the default one is 1 Hour).
- If the widget isn’t loading or the player is offline, you can choose an image to appear instead of a black or white error screen. Just click inside the box Fallback Image and choose your image.
- You can set the Play From/Play Until parameters. In other words, you can select the expiration date, which means that you can choose the exact date and time that this widget will play in your playlist. We recommend selecting the “Always” and “Forever” settings for the widget to never expire.
- Click Save and your widget is ready to use.
How to publish a Google Slides presentation
- Connect to your presentation from a PC browser.
- Click File and then Publish to the web.
- In the next window, click once again the Publish button, copy the URL and paste it to the Google Slides URL text field on the Yodeck web portal.
The Yodeck Support Team can help you out! Reach out!