Table of Contents
This app helps you display your Google Slides presentation on your TV screen.
Creating a Google Slides app
Click on the Google Slides app within your app gallery to add it, or click this link to quickly create a new one and fill in the app details as follows:
- A name and an optional description are required for the app.
- Type your Google Slides URL address.
- Set the duration of each Slide (default is 15 seconds per slide). This option will override the Google Slides Auto-Advance slides option.
- Select the Refresh rate of your presentation (the default one is 1 Hour).
- If the app isn’t loading or the player is offline, you can choose an image to appear instead of a black or white error screen. Just click inside the Fallback Image box and choose your image.
- Click Save, and your app is ready to use.
How to publish a Google Slides presentation
- Connect to your presentation from a PC browser.
- Click File, then Share, and finally Publish to the web.
- In the next window, click the Publish button, copy the URL and paste it to the Google Slides URL text field on the Yodeck web portal.
The Yodeck Support Team can help you out! Reach out!