Table of Contents
Display the current weather information from OpenWeather. The app will automatically reload the data every 10 minutes.
Creating a Current Weather app
Click on the Current Weather app within your app gallery to add it, or click this link to quickly create a new one and fill in the app details as follows:
- A Name is required for the app, and an optional Description for it.
- Choose to use the player’s physical location or disable it and choose a location on the map.
- Type a Location Header for your weather app.
- Select Temperature units (Celsius, Fahrenheit, or Kelvin).
- Choose the Language from the drop-down list.
- Set the Primary color, Text color, and Font.
- Set the Default Duration so that the app will appear in a playlist.
- You can set the Play From/Play Until parameters. In other words, you can select the expiration date, which means you can choose the exact date and time that this app will play in your playlist. We recommend selecting the “Always” and “Forever” settings for the app to never expire.
- Click Save, and your app is ready to use.
Current Weather app example
The Yodeck Support Team can help you out! Reach out!