Click on theWorld Clock widget to add it and fill in the widget details as follows:
- A name is required for the widget and an optional description for it.
- Choose the language that your World Clock widget will display.
- Use a different timezone from your player's current timezone.
- Toggle to "ON" if you want to hide the "Date" and the "City" values on your widget.
- Choose the Time format. 12h or 24h.
- Upload an image from your PC/Laptop. This image will be displayed as a background image. If you decide to not upload any image, the background color will be inherited from the Style settings below.
- Set your Time Color.
Time Color is the numeric value of your clock.
- Set your Background Color.
- Set your Font Color.
The Font Color is the font for the "Date" and the "City" values.
- Set your Font Size.
The Font Size will affect the "Date" and the "City" values.
- Choose the Font Family, the Font Style and the Font Weight for your widget.
Example World Clock Widget
Below you can check an example configuration setup for the World Clock widget:
The final output from the above example (Full Screen):
- Choose the Default duration (in seconds) for your widget.
- You can set the Play Since / Play Until parameters. In other words, you can set the expiration date, which means that you can choose the exact date and time that this widget will play in your playlist or show or you can choose the "Always" and "Forever" setting and the widget will never expire.
- Click "Save" and your widget is ready to use.