Click on the Google Slides widget to add it and fill in the widget details as follows:
- A name is required for the widget and an optional description for it.
- Type your Google Slides URL address
Choose the duration of each Slide (default is 15 seconds per slide).
This option will override the Google Slides Auto-Advance slides option
- Choose the refresh rate of your graph (default one is 1 Hour).
- If the widget isn’t loading or the player is offline, you can choose an image to appear instead of a black or white error screen. Just click inside the box and choose your image from your account.
- Set the default duration the widget will appear in a playlist.
- You can set the Play From / Play Until parameters. In other words, you can set the expiration date, which means that you can choose the exact date and time that this widget will play in your playlist or show or you can choose the "Always" and "Forever" setting and the widget will never expire.
- Click "Save" and your widget is ready to use.
How to Publish a Google Slide to the web
- In Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides, open a file.
- At the top, click File Publish to the web.
- Choose a publishing option:
- Spreadsheet: Publish the entire spreadsheet or individual sheets. You can also choose a publishing format.
- Presentation: Choose how quickly to advance the slides.
- Click Publish.
- Copy the URL and paste it to the Google Slides URL text field.