Table of Contents
If you want to change/transfer the account ownership to another user, please follow the steps below:
- Login as the Account Owner, e.g., “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
- Click at the top right of your screen and select the “My User Profile” option.
- Change the email from “email@example.com“ to “owner 1 @yodeck.com”
- “owner 1″ is the user that will be the new Account Owner and click “Save“
- If the user “owner firstname.lastname@example.org“ already exists as a user on your account, please follow the below steps then:
- Click at the top right of your screen and select the “Users” option.
- Click the edit button and rename him to “owner email@example.com“ and click “Save” .
- Try to follow the 3 aforementioned steps again to change the account owner.
The new Account Owner would then have to reset his password when he tries to log in again.