Yodeck provides a great feature that’s an absolute necessity for Digital Signage; the ability to modify or navigate a web page. What does that mean?
- You can fill out forms (username/password) and submit them.
- After the Web Page loads, you can navigate to a different page.
- You can wait for the web page to load, pausing for a specific time interval.
- And much more!
Here are some Use Cases we have compiled:
- Use Form-based Authentication
- Navigate to a Specific Page (after Authentication)
- Change the Contents of a Web Page
- Change the Styling of a Web Page
- Scroll to the exact area you need
Scripting Engine Use Cases
Use Form-based Authentication
Many websites require you to fill out a username and password on a form, and then you have to click a button to log in. This can be automated via the scripting engine.
Navigate to a Specific Page (after Authentication)
You can first log in and then navigate to specific web pages on the website. You can also add timeouts and have navigation occurring at regular intervals.
Change the Contents of a Web Page
You can change any part of the HTML of a Web Page. This allows you to change stuff easily, like removing pop-ups, removing headers, footers, or other excessive content areas, and keep only what you need to show.
Change the Styling of a Web Page
You can change any part of the HTML of a Web Page and add your own styles. This allows you to change text color, change the page’s background to be transparent (so that you can use it as an overlay in Yodeck), make text larger or smaller, and many more options.
Scroll to the exact area you need