Table of Contents
Display content from Data Studio. Display the desired content by providing a link from your Google Data Studio account.
Creating a Google Data Studio app
Click on the Google Data Studio app within your app gallery to add it, or click this link to quickly create a new one and fill in the app details as follows:
- A Name is required and an optional Description for it.
- Type your Email Address and Password to log in to your Google account.
- Choose the Refresh Interval in seconds.
- In the Enter URL field, paste the URL of the desired board from your Google Data Studio account.
- Type a number in the field Zoom (%) to configure the zoom percentage of the displayed content.
- In the Fallback Image field, select an image to be displayed if the web page fails to load.
- Click “Save,” and your app is ready to use.
Google Data Studio example
The Yodeck Support Team can help you out! Reach out!