To use Yodeck, or just to review its features, you need a Yodeck Account on the Yodeck Portal. If you have signed up already, you can skip the first part and move on to the next section that shows how you can log in to the Yodeck Portal.
Creating a Yodeck Account
- Follow this link to Sign up.
- In the form that appears, type in your details:
- Your Full Name
- Your Email
- 💡You will be receiving a notification on this email, so make sure it is real, you can change it later on.
- A Password for logging in.
- Make sure you have read the Yodeck Terms of Service and, if you agree, tick the checkbox in the form.
- If you want to receive a newsletter every 6 weeks with the new features, tick this option.
- Click the “Register” button.
- Your signup should be processed in a few seconds, please wait.
- When the signup process has completed, you should be automatically logged into your newly created Yodeck Account.
Logging into your Yodeck Account
- Go to the Yodeck Portal
- In the form that appears, type in your access details (the ones you used when creating your Yodeck Account) :
- Your Email
- Your Password
- Click the “Login” button
- After a few seconds, you should be logged into your Yodeck Account
Resetting your password
The Yodeck Support Team can help you out! Reach out!