Grafana is multi-platform open-source analytics and interactive visualization web application. It provides charts, graphs, and alerts for the web when connected to supported data sources.
Creating a Grafana Widget
Click on the Grafana Bi widget within your widget gallery to add it, or click this link to quickly create a new one and fill in the widget details as follows:
- A Name is required for the widget and an optional Description for it.
- Type your Grafana email address and password to log in to your Grafana account.
- Choose the Refresh Interval of your graph (default rate is 180 seconds).
- In the Enter URL field, paste the URL of the desired graph from your Grafana account.
- In the Fallback Image field, choose to have an image if the player goes offline for some reason.
- Set the Default Duration that the widget will appear in a playlist.
- You can set the Play From/Play Until parameters. In other words, you can select the expiration date, which means that you can choose the exact date and time that this widget will play in your playlist. We recommend selecting the “Always” and “Forever” settings for the widget to never expire.
- Click “Save,” and your widget is ready to use.
Grafana Final Result
The Yodeck Support Team can help you out! Reach out!