The new Raspberry Pi 4 is amazing. You can read our Raspberry Pi 4 review and read about how the Raspberry Pi 4 is amazing for digital signage. We started supporting the Raspberry Pi 4 within a week after it was announced with our Beta SD card software image. Every week we take a step closer to fully supporting the RPi4 for existing and new features of Yodeck. On this page, you will find the status of this ongoing support effort.
Some existing features of Yodeck are not yet supported on the Raspberry Pi 4. Here is what does not yet work:
- Video Subtitles will not be displayed on the screen.
- 4K Video playback. Available for use.
Please reach out to our support, and we will enable this option for you.
- Dual Screen — More details regarding the Dual HDMI ports can be found here.
- Cannot duplicate or extend output using the 2 HDMI ports
- Only the HDMI port 0(left one) can be used right now, so make sure you connect the micro-HDMI cable to port 0(left), as shown in the following photo (Green circled micro-HDMI port).