DSMenu is a digital menu board design application to create digital menu boards on an easy-to-use and cost-effective platform at no additional hardware. Templates make designing a breeze for small businesses, sports teams, retail promotions, concerts, events, gifts, and much more.
Creating a DSmenu widget
Click on the DSmenu widget within your widget gallery to add it, or click this link to quickly create a new one and fill in the widget details as follows:
- A Name is required for the widget and an optional Description for it.
- Paste the DSMenu link. 💡Check the below section on how to do that.
- Set the Default Duration that the widget will appear in a playlist.
- You can set the Play From/Play Until parameters. In other words, you can select the expiration date, which means that you can choose the exact date and time that this widget will play in your playlist. We recommend selecting the “Always” and “Forever” settings for the widget to never expire.
- Click “Save,” and your widget is ready to use.
Getting the DSmenu link
- Follow this link to create a DSmenu account, choose and start editing your new templates
- Upon finilazing your template, save it and publish it.
- As a next step, follow this link to access your DSmenu Menuboard and get the DSmenu link. Or at DSMenu Playlists for a playlist.
- Copy that link and paste it to the DSmenu widget.
DSmenu final configuration
The Yodeck Support Team can help you out! Reach out!