Click on the Weather Current option and fill in the widget details as follows:
- A name is required for the widget and an optional description for it.
- Choose the date and time you want your widget to be displayed.
- Choose to use the player's physical location or disable it and choose a location on the map.
- Type a location header for your weather widget.
- Select the number of days for the forecast (3 or 6).
- Select Temperature units (Celsius, Fahrenheit, or Kelvin).
- Select the Time format (12 or 24).
- Choose the language.
- Set the Color theme of your Weather Widget by clicking on the icon and choosing a color and shading.
- Choose the Font of your choice.
- Click "Save," and your widget is ready to use.