Click on the QR Code widget to add it and fill in the widget details as follows:
- A name is required for the widget and an optional description for it.
- Insert the QR message/link that you want to display.
- Add an optional title for your QR Code.
- Add an optional subtitle for your QR Code.
- Set the text and background colors.
- Choose if you want to add an icon to your QR Code and customize it as you wish.
- Set the default duration the widget will appear in a playlist.
- You can set the Play Since / Play Until parameters. In other words, you can set the expiration date, which means that you can choose the exact date and time that this widget will play in your playlist or layout, or you can choose the "Always" and "Forever" setting and the widget will never expire.
- Click "Save," and your widget is ready to use.
We have created 3 sample widgets (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) with the QR Code Widget, as shown below.
We have also attached below the Configuration Settings of the above sample QR Code widgets if you want to create something similar.