In this section, you can manage the monitors you created. Note that you can create as many monitors in the Yodeck Portal as your subscription allows you to. You can even manage unregistered monitors (i.e. not paired with an actual player) but the content cannot be pushed to an actual screen and be displayed.
In the initial screen, you can see a list of the monitors currently created in your Yodeck account. Monitor information is organized in the following columns:
- the Name of the Monitor
- the ID of the monitor
- the Assigned Schedule pushed to the monitor
- the Default Content that will be displayed when there is no active schedule
- the Status of the Monitor (Online, Offline, Initialized, Waiting) and also the status of the player's content
- Up to date: The player is displaying the latest pushed updated content.
- Downloading: The player is downloading the required content.
- Unknown: The player is in an Unknown state; this state includes the unregistered players.
- Pending Media: The player will download media in the future. This state is displayed when you have enabled the Restricted Download hours option on your player(s).
- Possibly Outdated: The player is currently offline and hasn't reported receiving the latest content.
- Not Updated: The player is displaying previous content due to several reasons, like local network restrictions, offline for a long time, etc.
an Actions column, with 4 buttons for making changes
In this list, you can:
Change the details of a Player by clicking the blue “Edit” button. Check out the “Adding a Monitor” section below for details on the fields.
Duplicate Create a copy of the player with all the configurations. Delete Delete a single Player.
Delete multiple Players. Click on the monitors you want and press on the delete button of any one of them
Move to another Workspace
You can move Players to different Workspaces. Choose the Workspace of your choice and click Move.
*This feature is only available in the Enterprise plan.
Search Search for a specific player using the search tool.
Adding a Monitor
When you click "Add Monitor" you will be prompted to a new page. The new page contains all the required information for your monitor.
- A Screenshot of what the player is displaying. The Screenshots get refreshed every 30 seconds when you are on the Monitor Details page. For other Monitors, or if you log out from your Yodeck account, the screenshots are refreshed every two hours.
- Last screenshot: Indicates the last screenshot that the player has reported back to your account.
- Last seen online: Indicates the last time that the player was online in your Yodeck account.
- Player State: indicates the state of the content that the player is displaying on your screens right now.
- Push again to this Monitor: Push changes to this monitor only.
- Turn monitor ON: Turn ON your TV screen via a CEC command
- Turn monitor OFF: Turn OFF your TV screen via a CEC command
- Reboot Player: Reboots the player
- Shutdown: Shuts down the player. Bear in mind that if you perform that action, to bring the player online again, you have to physically power on the player by unplugging and plugging in the power cord.
- An editable field in order to Name your monitor
- An editable field to Register your player
- In the "Schedule to Playback" field choose the Schedule of your choice.
- In the "Default Content" field choose the Media/Playlist or Layout of your choice.
Also, there are some extra Tabs that you will see on your right and they are 6:
Check the nested pages in this section for further information regarding the above Tabs.
Video Tutorial - How to manage your Screens
Video Tutorial - How to register a Yodeck player on your account
Video Tutorial - How to Use the WiFi Wizard tool