In the Applications section you can manage your Accounts, Devices and Users.
2.1) Applications - Audit Logs
The Audit Logs application contains all actions performed by all staff users through the administrative console. All users can view their own audit logs, and provided that they have the permission to do so, they can view the Audit Logs of other users as well.
In Recent Actions, you can see a quick report from the Audit log entries.
Below you can see how the Audit log entries detailed board looks (click to view):
A short description of each field, as well as some examples, can be found below:
Action time: When exactly (date & time) the action tοοk place
User: Who performed the action
IP Address: The IP address of the User
Action: What action has been carried out
Object: Object that was changed
Change Message: Message describing the action that has been made
Support user: If the action has been done by another logged user, the email address of the support user appears here.
Example for the 1st entry:
On (Action Time) April 24, 2018, 9:26 a.m. the (User) Partner Partner with (IP address) 127.0.0.1 (Action) Released User (Object) Partner3-Partner who has been logged in by (Support user) Partner Partner
Example for the 2nd entry:
On (Action Time) April 24, 2018, 9:26 a.m. the (User) Partner Partner with (IP address) 127.0.0.1 (Action) Logged in as User (Object) Partner3-Partner who has been logged in by (Support user) Partner Partner
Example for the 3rd entry:
On (Action Time) April 24, 2018, 9:26 a.m. the (User) Partner Partner with (IP address) 127.0.0.1 (Action) made a Billing related action at (Object) email@example.com (Change message) Changed the Card info.
You can filter any actions from the Filter menu on the right-hand side of your screen
2.2) Applications - Site
Can also be found here:
For each field of the site configuration, a short description can be found, as seen in the picture below:
Bear in mind that for the Admin allowed networks extra caution should be taken. Using this field, you can restrict Users to access the administrative console from IP Addresses in the Whitelist you specify. As described above, you should provide a comma-separated list of CIDR networks that are allowed to access Yconsole (e.g. "172.16.0.0/12, 192.168.0.0/16")
If no value is given, then access is allowed from everywhere.
Ensure that your own public IP address is included, or you'll lock yourselves out when saving.
2.3) Applications - Account
Can also be found here:
By clicking on Accounts, you will be prompted to a new page with more details about the accounts hosted under your site (click to view).
A short description of the column names shown in this view can be found below:
- Uuid: The unique identifier of this account.
- User link: A link to the account owner of this account.
- Last applied: The date and time of the last applied schedule to the monitors of this account.
- Subscription Plan: The subscription plan the account is currently in.
- Device Quota: Depending on the subscription plan of this account (i.e. how many screens that account can deploy), this indicates the number of monitors that the users can create under their account.
- Devices: This indicates the number of devices that have been created under this account (Portal monitor entries - Initialized or Waiting or Offline or Online). Generally includes all the created monitors entries in any state at this account.
- Registered devices: This indicates the number of devices that have been registered.
- Online Devices: This indicates the number of devices that are online at the time that you make the search.
- External id: An external id of your choosing, for grouping purposes.
Example for the last entry:
The last account entry can create a maximum of 3 devices. Right now they have 2 monitor entries under their account and they have registered only 1 which is also online.
If you click the name of the Account you will be prompted to a new page with the details of this account.
A short description of some fields in the account table can be found below:
- Login: By clicking this link you can login as the account owner of this account and you can assist them by checking their account settings and by providing remote support.
- DeviceQuota: Depending on the subscription plan of this account (i.e. how many screens that account can deploy), this indicates the number of monitors that the users can create under their account.
- Enable video original: Enables the option to use the original file instead of the re-encoded one. For further information about bypassing Video Re-encoding (As-Is Upload) please check this article here.
- New devices are created inactive: All new devices created in this account will be initially inactive and not billed for, until a staff member enables them from the action in the device listing. The staff user should have permission to change billing related fields.
2.3.1) Delete Account
In order to delete an account, and provided that you have the respective permission, you can select the account that you want to delete and then select the "Delete selected accounts" action and click "Go" (click to view).
You will see a complete list of the uploaded media. Just click "and then "Yes I'm Sure"
Bear in mind that after deleting any account, it will be impossible to retrieve any data. All the uploaded data will be deleted permanently from our server too.
2.3.2) Change Subscription Plan/Extra Features
In order to change the subscription plan of an account and provided that you have the permission to change billing related fields, the following steps should be taken:
Select the account and then select the "Change Subscription Plan" action and click "Go".
- Select the new plan and click "Proceed to verification".
You will be presented with the new features that will be enabled for the Account. Click "Apply Changes" to complete the plan change.
2.4) Applications - Devices
By clicking on Devices, you will be prompted to a new page with more details about the devices hosted under your site (click to view).
Push to Players
2.5) Applications - My Users
Can also be found here:
If you click the name of a user you will be prompted to a new page with the details of that user.
To provide remote support to this user you can login and logout in their account by doing the following:
- Login: By clicking this link you will be redirected to the user's Portal and you can assist them by checking their account settings and by providing remote support.
- Logout: To Logout from the user that you have logged in to provide support, click Logout in the top-left corner of your screen and you will be redirected back to your Administrative console.