Click on the Zoho widget to add it and fill in the widget details as follows:
- A Name is required for the widget and an optional Description for it.
- Type your Zoho email address and password to log in to your Zoho account.
- Choose the Refresh Interval of your graph (default rate is 180 seconds).
- In the Enter URL field, paste the URL you get from the Explorer option in your Zoho account.
- In the Enter Report's ID field, paste all the text you will find to the right of the '&' in the report URL.
- Set the Default Duration (in seconds); the widget will appear in a playlist.
- You can set the Play From/ Play Until parameters. In other words, you can set the expiration date, which means that you can choose the exact date and time that this widget will play in your playlist or show, or you can choose the "Always" and "Forever" setting and the widget will never expire.
- Click "Save," and your widget is ready to use.