Click on the Rich Text option and fill in the widget details as follows:
- A name is required for the widget and an optional description for it.
- Set the background color of your rich text by clicking on the icon and choosing a color and shading.
- In the space below, write your text in the format you want it to be.
- You can set the Play From/Play Until parameters. In other words, you can set the expiration date, which means that you can choose the exact date and time that this widget will play in your playlist or show, or you can choose the "Always" and "Forever" setting and the widget will never expire.
- Click "Save," and your widget is ready to use.
For advanced users seeking to add an HTML code or any other complex texts, you can find useful information here.