Click on the Zenkit widget to add it and fill in the widget details as follows:
- A Name is required for the widget and an optional Description for it.
- Type your Zenkit email address and password to log in to your Zenkit account.
- Choose the Refresh Interval of your widget (default rate is 180 seconds)
- In the Enter URL field, paste the URL of the desired collection from your Zenkit account.
- Set the Default Duration the widget will appear in a playlist.
- You can set the Play From / Play Until parameters. In other words, you can set the expiration date, which means that you can choose the exact date and time that this widget will play in your playlist or show, or you can choose the "Always" and "Forever" setting and the widget will never expire.
- Click "Save," and your widget is ready to use.