Click on the Ticker option and fill in the widget details as follows:
- A Name is required for the widget and an optional description for it.
- Choose the speed of your Ticker. (Edge to edge duration in seconds. Larger is slower).
- Set the background color of your ticker by clicking on the icon and choosing a color and shading.
- Type the content that you want to be displayed. You can add multiple content entries by clicking ''Add Feed''.
- You can set the Play From/Play Until parameters. In other words, you can set the expiration date, which means that you can choose the exact date and time that this widget will play in your playlist or show or you can choose the "Always" and "Forever" setting and the widget will never expire.
- Click "Save" and your widget is ready to use.
How to create an RSS Ticker
To create an RSS Ticker, you follow steps 1-3 in the above procedure.
In step 4, by clicking the "Add Feed" button, a new window appears. In that window, and more specifically in the "Type of Feed", select the RSS option.
A new window will appear again with all the required settings. Customize your RSS feed per your needs.
After that you customized your RSS Ticker, click the "OK" button and then click the "Save" button to complete the widget configuration.