The long-awaited social media Widget is finally here. You will be able to display your favorite profiles.
Private Instagram accounts are valid for 60 days. After that period, you will need to Re-Authorize the App to connect again to your Instagram account.
Click on the Instagram widget to add it and fill in the widget details as follows:
- A name is required for the widget and an optional description for it.
- Authorize the Instagram App to use your Instagram account.
After clicking the above button, a new window will appear, and it will prompt you to type your credentials and click the Allow button.
Allow the Instagram App to use your Instagram account. Now, you can see your Instagram photos on the TV screen.
- Choose the background color for your Instagram widget.
- If you do not enable the Slideshow option, you can choose how many images you like to see per row.
Upon completing the above general settings for your Instagram widget, you can choose to see your images in a Slideshow.
- Choose the duration (in seconds) for each image.
- Choose the fitting option for your images (Fit, Crop Stretch)
- Set the default duration the widget will appear in a playlist.
- You can set the Play Since /Play Until parameters. In other words, you can set the expiration date, which means that you can choose the exact date and time that this widget will play in your playlist or layout, or you can choose the "Always" and "Forever" setting, and the widget will never expire.
- Click "Save," and your widget is ready to use.