Halloween is just around the corner! Which means all sorts of witchy, spooky and ghouly fun is afoot!
Although the pandemic prohibits traditional haunted houses and trick or treating, you can always use your digital signage screens to get people in the spooky spirit. To make it even easier for you to get great-looking content on screen quickly, we designed free Halloween digital signage templates. Additionally, displaying Halloween-themed digital signage content could increase sales, effectively advertise socially-distanced events or simply add a touch of devilish delightfulness!
Why use our free Halloween digital signage templates?
Like all our other free screen layout templates, you can set up these themed templates in seconds. Also, you can edit and customize colors, images and text to show off your branding. Additionally, you can use our templates for a variety of use cases. Want to advertise all the yummy candy you just put on the shelves? Did your students or employees organize a socially-distanced costume party on Zoom? Or perhaps you whipped up a fresh batch of spooky cupcakes – complete with spiders crawling over the frosting? In fact, you can quickly and easily customize our free Halloween digital signage templates to fit all these use cases.
Who will benefit the most from the free Halloween digital signage template?
Everyone can use our free Halloween digital signage templates to advertise events or sales, cross-sell and upsell menu items using a digital menu board or promote new Halloween products. Whether you run a restaurant, retail shop, school or office, this kind of signage design template will suit your needs. All in all, we want you to have fun using these professionally designed screen layouts. Get creative! Use them as inspiration and throw in a splash of your branding to get the right message across to your target audience. Even if you just want to wish your customers a Happy Halloween, use them to add to the decor you already have up in your shop or restaurant. However, incorporating your digital signage TV screens into your sales strategy for seasonal promotions could give your bottom line a boost.
How to use the free Halloween digital signage templates
You will find all these free templates in the Yodeck Portal’s Template Gallery.
Import your template
- Sign in to the Yodeck Portal.
- Click on the ‘Layouts’ tab on the left side of the dashboard.
- Select ‘Add Layout’.
- Click on the down arrow on the ‘More’ button and select ‘Halloween’ from the drop-down options.
- Pick whichever template you want to use.
- Hit the ‘Import template’ button.
- Type a name for your layout template in the ‘Name’ field in the ‘Layout Settings’ window that comes up on the right.
Customize the template
- You can customize each template zone (i.e. the text, image, video, widget or playlist zone). Simply click on the zone you want to change.
- You will see a zone settings menu on the right. Scroll down to customize each element in that particular layout template zone. Change the font, text size and color. Also, replace that image, video or playlist with one of your own by scrolling down. Additionally, you do the same to add your own logo. If you want to change the placeholder text, all you need to do is click on the text you want to change and type in your new text in the template.
- Click on the ‘Insert’ button to add extra elements to the screen layout template by layering images, videos and more.
- Lastly, click on ‘Save’ after you edit and customize the template.
More power-packed templates in our Gallery
Yodeck’s free TV signage templates proved to be one of our most popular features. You like having a professionally-designed fallback solution to rely on, when in a content-related pinch. Therefore, we will continually add more free screen layout templates to the collection. Our free Halloween digital signage templates are just the beginning!