The http://www.yodeck.com web site (“Service”) is provided by Flipnode LLC, a Delaware-based partnership, based in Corporation Trust Center, 1209 Orange St, Wilmington, DE 19801.
Sections titles below are for informational reasons only and do not alter the meaning of the individual terms therein.
The Personally Identifiable Information Collected
- In the course of using the Service, you may provide Flipnode with personally identifiable information. This refers to information about you that can be used to contact or identify you, and information on your use of and activities at the Service that may be connected with you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information that Flipnode collects may include, but is not limited to, your name, phone number and email address.
- When you visit the Site, Flipnode servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This information may include, but is not limited to, your computer’s Internet Protocol address, browser type, the web page you were visiting before you came to the Service and information you search for on the Service.
- Like many websites, Flipnode may also use “cookies” to collect information. A cookie is a small data file that Flipnode transfers to your computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes. Flipnode may use “persistent cookies” to save your registration ID and login password for future logins to the Site; and Flipnode uses “session ID cookies” to enable certain features of the Site, to better understand how you interact with the Site and to monitor aggregate usage and web traffic routing on the Service. You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Service or all functionality of Flipnode services.
How Personal Information is Used
- Personal Information is or may be used for the following purposes:
- to provide and improve the Service, services, features and content,
- to administer your use of the Service,
- to enable you to enjoy and easily navigate the Site,
- to better understand your needs and interests,
- to fulfill requests you may make,
- to personalize your experience,
- to provide or offer software updates and product announcements, and
- to provide you with further information and offers from Flipnode or third parties which you may find useful or interesting, including newsletters, marketing or promotional.
- for the Service’s technical administration,
- to increase the Service’s functionality and user-friendliness,
- to better tailor it to your needs,
- to generate and derive useful data and information concerning the interests, characteristics and website use behavior of users,
- and to verify that visitors to the Service meet the criteria required to process their requests.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Flipnode will display any of your Personal Information in your own Account page in the Service. You can review and revise your Account Information at any time. Please note that the information you provide must be accurate and true.
- Flipnode may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate the Service, to provide services on Flipnode’s behalf, to perform Service-related services (including but not limited to data storage, maintenance services, database management, web analytics, payment processing, and improvement of the Service’s features) or to assist Flipnode in analyzing how the Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only for purposes of performing these tasks on Flipnode’s behalf.
- Flipnode cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. Flipnode will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as Flipnode, in its sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of Flipnode or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity Flipnode may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable.
- Flipnode may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
- We specifically use Google Analytics to analyse how users reach and interact with our site and web application. We collect, store and analyse this information for the purpose of providing the best service and improvements to all our subscribers and visitors.
- If you wish to opt out of such data collection by the above 2 third-parties, both Google and Inspectlet provide a browser based tool that you can install to do so. – Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, Inspectlet opt-out cookie.
Changing or Deleting Your Information
- You may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information provided in your registration or Account profile. But this information must be accurate and true.
- Flipnode is very concerned with safeguarding your information. Flipnode employs reasonable measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access.
- Flipnode uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the service. Although Flipnode owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Flipnode application, you retain all rights to your files and data. Please see the corresponding articles on copyright in the Terms of Service.