In the Baremetrics widget we have several options for the user to select the graph of their choice.
Click on the Baremetrics widget to add it and fill in the widget details as follows:
- A name is required for the widget and an optional description for it.
- Type an email address and a password, in order to login to your Baremetrics account.
- Choose the refresh rate of your graph (default one is 180 seconds)
- Choose the report period
- 30 days ago
- 3 months ago
- 6 months ago
- Last year (365 days ago)
- Year to today
- Custom date
- Choose among many options the graph that you want to show on your screen.
- Set the default duration the widget will appear in a playlist.
- You can set the Play Since / Play Until parameters. In other words, you can set the expiration date, which means that you can choose the exact date and time that this widget will play in your playlist or show or you can choose the "Always" and "Forever" setting and the widget will never expire.
- Click "Save" and your widget is ready to use.